When you purchase products from papercuteink.com, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as set forth herein and you are bound by them. Paper Cute Ink reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without advance notice.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully when you purchase from us so you are aware of our current policies.
We will strive to work within this timeline, but it is important for you to also cooperate in a timely manner. This includes responding to proof emails in a timely manner. Respectfully, we will return most emails within 48 hours during the business week. During the weekend response times may take a bit longer. Paper Cute Ink will not be responsible for not meeting deadlines due to delayed client action or response.
Proofs: 1-2 Business Days
All requested proofs will be sent as PDFs or JPEG through email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the initial design, then 24-28 hours for each additional proof. Proof approval is required to move forward.
Order Processing: 2-3 Business Days:
Order processing is the time it takes to print and assemble your order after we have your proof approval. Rush processing can be added to any order for an additional fee.
Please note purchasing Expedited Shipping is not the same as Rush Processing.
Shipping: 1-7 business days.
Shipping times vary depending on your shipping method chosen at checkout and your location within the United Sates.
In some cases, rush processing is available. A “rush order” is defined as an order placed and processed within 24 hours but not less than three hours. Rush processing requests must be placed on weekdays prior to 2pm Eastern time. If we are able to process the requested rush order, an additional fee of either $10.00 or 10% of the total order, whichever is more, will be charged to the order. To place a rush order, please call to check availability.
Paper Cute Ink is unable to issue refunds because the item did not arrive by a specific date. We are not accountable for late delivery due to delays with the shipping company. We are responsible for making sure we ship the package within our processing times, but we are unable to guarantee delivery by your event date. It is your responsibility to purchase the items ahead of time. Refunds are not given based on missed event dates.
All proofs will be sent as PDFs or JPEG through email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the initial design, then 24-28 hours for each additional proof.
I try not to limit the number of revisions I make to your design. I know that things can look very different from the sample once you get your actual information on it, however I do have limits. If you are getting close to what I feel is unreasonable changes (usually 6-7 drafts), I may let you know that I will have to start charging a $10 fee to make any further revisions. Please look over your info carefully before sending to it us to ensure it is correct.
It is your responsibility to carefully review your proofs for any error. That includes: spelling, layout, website URLs, phone numbers, directions, etc. Even if they were typed incorrectly on my end, mistakes do happen. Once you give your final approval any errors are corrected at your expense.
We always encourage printed proofs when time allows. If you would like to request a physical proof of your invitation to look at in person prior to receiving the full order, you will be charged an additional $35 as a labor fee. Why? I try to keep costs to you as low as I can, but printing one single invitation from cutting the paper to calibrating the print colors to getting the spacing correct can take more than an hour for just one invitation. Depending on the time of year and my print load, please allow up to 2 weeks for your proof to ship. Those that are being printed in house may ship faster.
*If you are at all concerned about the coloring of the printed product, please order a printed proof, see above.
*If you are at all concerned about the paper colors please ask for some swatches - they are FREE and can save us from confusion or disappointment if a shade is not quite what you thought it was, or one has a texture that you don’t care for. I do my best to explain the texture and weight differences but seeing them in person is always the best option.
Please understand that colors can vary quite a bit when you are viewing them from one device to the next. I highly encourage you to look over your proofs on various computers if you are concerned about the coloring. Printing is a touchy business. Printed colors can look different than what you see on your screen. Colors can also vary from one printer to the next and even from day to day on the same printer.
We cannot accept refunds due to color variance.
United States Postal Service (USPS) is our preferred shipping carrier within the US. Orders are shipped via USPS First-Class or USPS Priority Service upon request. When your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Once the package is out of our custody Invited Too is not responsible for lost packages, delivery delays or damaged goods due to inclement weather, mishandling by carrier, or undeliverable addresses. If you wish to add insurance or signature confirmation to your package please let me know, addition costs apply for these services.
We are responsible for making sure we ship the package within our processing times, but we are unable to guarantee delivery by your event date. It is your responsibility to purchase the items ahead of time. Refunds are not given based on missed event dates. Please note we will try to leave the package at the post office as soon as possible. Leaving your need-by date as a note to us won't expedite the service or the transit times. Holidays are an exception and should expect some delays during those periods.
We ship internationally via USPS Global Priority Mail which can take anywhere from 10 - 21+ business days or more. We cannot be held responsible for package delays due to customs. We cannot accept responsibility for packages getting lost or seized by customs. On international packages, the buyer is responsible for any and all customs fees, duties, taxes, etc. that their country charges.
YOUR PAPER CUTE INK ACCOUNT
- To take advantage of some features on our site, you may need to create an account. For example, this will allow you to retrieve information about past orders and saved items.
- The information we save is not shared with others and is only used to help you more easily and quickly complete your orders on our site.
- While we attempt to keep your account information available for a reasonably long period of time, we reserve the right to remove your saved information at any time.
- By creating an account, you agree to receive promotional emails from Paper Cute Ink. You can request not to receive these emails in your account settings.
COPYRIGHT AND USE OF OUR DESIGNS
- All designs are copyright of Paper Cute Ink © 2008-2019 and cannot be used without express written permission. No reproduction in any form is permitted.
- We have designed many styles which you can customize with your words to create something unique and personalized. These designs are only to be printed on the products we sell. Any alterations to the designs can only be made by us through a special request. We reserve the right to refuse any request.
DIY PRINTABLE FILE USAGE
Designs are for personal use only. Designs are not for use as business advertisements, packaging, or branding. No commercial use is allowed. By purchasing a DIY design, you are purchasing the rights to reproduce the design, in its entirety “as is” (with exception to resizing). You may not alter the design in any way, create derivative works from the design, or use design elements separately
TERMS FOR UPLOADING IMAGES
- You must own the copyright, or have permission from the copyright holder for any images you upload to this website.
- It is your responsibility to know if your image is copyright free. You are entirely responsible for any lawsuits brought against you if you choose to use images that you do not have the legal right to use. You agree to hold Paper Cute Ink harmless from any claim brought against you from the use of copyrighted images. If in doubt, follow this guideline: If you did not take the photo or create the art, you need permission from the person who created it. If the image you want to use is copyrighted, it is a crime for you to use the photo or image without the written permission of the owner.
- You warrant that you have permission to use the image of all persons appearing in your photos.
- You must not upload any images containing material that is illegal, defamatory, x-rated, or that promotes racism, hatred, discrimination or violence.
- You agree to allow us to use your uploaded images for the promotion of our products on our website, and in ads that promote our website. If you do not wish us to use your images, please let us know and we will immediately remove them from our library.
- We reserve the right to remove images from our server for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse to publish any image that our staff feels is offensive